or 4 fortnightly payments of $11.00 with More info
This nourishing, light nighttime moisturiser is an excellent choice for normal to oily skin. It is recommended for use following chemical peels, laser rejuvenation procedures and microdermabrasion due to its ability to help soothe reddened or irritated skin. It can be used on the entire face, neck and chest.
All skin conditions
Sensitive, reactive skins
Post in-clinic procedures – chemical peels, microdermabrasion, light-based rejuvenation
Smooth onto skin after cleansing, toning and applying any PCA SKIN® treatment serums. Allow to penetrate.
• Borage Seed Oil – is an excellent source of the omega-3 essential fatty acid (EFA) gamma linolenic acid (GLA). GLA is synthesized from linoleic acid, the most important EFA with potent soothing, calming properties.
• Evening Primrose Seed Oil – is an excellent source of Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) that is effective in the management of irritated, reactive or impure skin conditions.
• Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – is an excellent antioxidant and emollient. This fat-soluble vitamin is the major antioxidant that protects the lipids in the body, including cell membranes, from oxidation.
• Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) – improves and increases the moisture retention capacity of the skin and has soothing & calming effects.
• Niacinamide – is a form of the B vitamin that is required for proper circulation. Its demonstrated occlusive benefits help to reduce transepidermal water loss (TEWL) and the ability improve the moisture content of the skin.